1) CHARTIST is a Consulting firm focused on developing diagrammatic analysis on the FOREX market . It is not licensed or regulated by the the Capital Market Commission , it has not been established or operates in accordance with Law 3606/2007 and the related implementing decisions of the CMC.
2) The diagrammatic and technical analysis presented in this website have not been made by Investment firms, or have been prepared under the rules of Law 3606/2007 and related implementing decisions of the CMC. Nor have they been prepared by a certified analyst of Article 14 of Law 3606/2007
3) – Any opinion, viewpoint, comment, analysis, prices or other information contained on our website is for the purpose of keeping our readers and our subscribers informed and updated and in no way a solicitation or recommendation or suggestion or encouragement or incitement from the company for any kind of trading or investing
The disclosed diagrammatic, technical and research analysis or advice on this website are exclusively provided for informational and educational purposes are general and constitute a personal – subjective view of the person expressing this thesis. The personal goals of subscribers and readers as potential investors in the market of FOREX have not been taken into account, nor their financial situation or their personal needs and investment goals. Furthermore, the data and information provided in our analysis are projects based solely on elaborate currencies and are purely educational. Therefore, none of the information of the above analysis can be considered as an advice or suggestion or encouragement or invitation to engage in any transaction or opening of positions in the FOREX market or to the buying of time deposits or any value that is traded on a regulated or unregulated market.
In particular, views and analysis on potential market movements appearing on this website are subjective and do not, in any way, constitute investment advices, nor a clear proposal or suggestion or recommendation to invest or inducement to buy or sell currencies. These are provided solely for informational and educational purposes of our readers and subscribers and in no way should they be considered as an advice or a recommendation or suggestion on behalf of our company to engage in any transaction.
- The data and information on this site are purely of informational and educational character. None of the information which will be given in the diagrammatic analysis, the seminars or in any advertisement in no way can be construed as advice or suggestion or proposal or recommendation or invitation for opening positions in the FOREX market or to the buying of time deposits or any value that is traded on a regulated or unregulated market.
4) – Neither our Company nor the people who are undertaking these analyzes d guarantee the accuracy or completeness of these analyzes, the given information, texts, graphics, links or other content that is included in this material and bear no responsibility for any errors, inaccuracies or omissions in the above information. We reserve the right, on the amendment of the terms and characteristics of the analyzes,as well as the characteristics of the services offered and advertised on this website
- The public, the readers and the subscribers of this website must acknowledge and accept that all kinds of investment options in the FOREX market have risks (high, low and occasionally zero) of reduction or even loss of the entire investment value. So you should always be extremely cautious and investigate prior to any action.
By this the audience, the readers and the subscribers acknowledge and unconditionally accept that for the using of the information contained in the reports and analyzes or any information contained on this website, they are solely responsible and have no right to raise any claim against of our Company, or against the people who prepare the analyzes, regarding the reports and these analyzes. Furthermore, that our Company will not be held responsible in any way for any result from the decisionw based on transactions, related to these or similar reports, analyzes, opinions, approaches, nor for any trading or investment decisions made based on this information nor assume any responsibility for the possible loss of funds or for any other damages (neither for special, indirect, incidental, consequential or injury) that may be caused or created directly or indirectly from the use of the briefings and educational info contained in this site
Our Company and people preparing the disclosed analyzes bear no responsibility whatsoever for any kind of gains, losses, lost profits, losses of assets that were partially or fully resulted from actions that are directly or indirectly based to the process or the use of information, data and investment schemes that the reader and / or the subscriber can find in any part of this website. Instead, the reader and the subscriber is entirely responsible for how he will use these data and for the results of his actions.
If you do not agree with the above, you are advised not to use these references
5) – Please ensure that transactions and tradings in the foreign exchange market of forex and / or in CFD’s using the standard margin, have a high risk, involve significant danger and may not be suitable for all investors, since they can result in significant or total loss of your funds and the value of your investment. The high degree of leverage can work against you. Do not invest capital that you can not bear to lose, ie make transactions using only capital not necessary for your survival or well-being (with risk capital). Be aware and fully understand all risks associated with the market and trading. Before deciding to invest in foreign exchange generally you should review and evaluate your financial situation, the level of experience and knowledge that you have, the objective goals and level of risk you wish to take. We recommend that you seek advice from an independent financial advisor.
We advise that if you are considering to start trading in foreign exchange products, to read all the key topics contained in the website in order to get proper and accurate understanding of the risks associated with foreign exchange transactions
6) The content of subscription services is solely for personal use. It is strictly forbidden to broadcast, reproduce, distribute, publish, adapt, modify or concess in any way to third parties. Anyone who has access to these, also undertakes to comply with the relevant provisions of the law relating to the protection of intellectual property rights of third parties.