We have two main goals. First, create a community of autonomous traders, who can face with confidence and respect the market and secondly to lay the real basis for the actual dissemination of professional trading in Greece.
CHARTIST ‘s seminars are specially designed for those who wish to pursue a career in trading and want to have an effective way of understanding the fluctuations of the market and a system with clear rules and principles, which will eventually give them the confidence to comfortably make their moves in the market, recognizing the potential opportunities on the charts.
The seminars are organized in a specially designed space in our offices and classrooms are strictly limited to 4 people in order to achieve the best and most efficient way to transmit the philosophy and our principles.
The training consists of three sessions four (4) hours each, through which participants have constant contact with the contributors. They analyze the market together and take positions in real time, while participating in ongoing exercises and tests, which show the level of understanding at each stage of the education.
After the seminars, participants will be able to:
- understand and fully interpret the diagrammatic image and market rules.
- promptly identify correctly the situation of the market and to apply similar tactics.
- to possess a system with fixed rules and principles, whose disciplined application will ensure confidence and efficiency.
- to harness the feelings and manage appropriate discipline their psychology.
- Familiarity with the diagrammatic elements.
- Correct determination of the situation of the state of the market
- Proper use and formation of trend lines and channels.
- Specify the important resistances and supports, which can be used in Trading.
- Systems and tactics with moving averages.
- Proper use and alternative interpretation of oscillators of our methodology
- Tactics in lateral movements.
- Tactis during a tedency
- Management of divisions.
- Management of false divisions
- Management of positions and tactics for taking positions on important resistance mounts, anticipating the reaction.
- Identify the basic formations of our methodology and their interpretation
- Managing extreme market situations and examples..
- Proper use of Hedging
- Tactics and positions management in major economic announcements.
- Proper use of available capital and leverage
- The most efficient hours for trading.
- Scalping, Intraday, Swing Trading. Tactics and proper preparation
- Managing open positions.
- Preparing for the start of the day. Proper analysis of the overall picture of the market.
- Determining the sentiment of the market and what factors affect it.
- Policies for the proper management of the psychology and emotions.
- Rules and principles of our methodology.
- Examples and exercises on what has been taught
In each phase of training participants are invited to attend and answer to interactive exercises on selected examples for the proper understanding and then moving to the next stage.
For details, cost, application form and reservations contact us at email@example.com